©2021 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. ®TM denote trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated and its affiliates. Other product names/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. Bausch & Lomb (New Zealand) Ltd c/- Bell Gully Auckland, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland 1140, New Zealand. Marketed by Radiant Health Ltd. 0508 RADIANT.
Terms and Conditions
Renu Fresh Jul-Sept 2022 $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card
The “Promoter” is Radiant Health Ltd, c/- Supply Chain Solutions, 74 Westney Road, Airport Oaks, Auckland. Ph: 0508 375 394
Promotion Period commences 12:01am NZST 18th July 2022.
Promotion Period concludes 11:59pm NZST 17th September 2022, or earlier if all 2,000 Rewards are claimed before 11:59pm NZST 17th September 2022.
All participating pharmacies selling Bausch & Lomb (New Zealand) Pty Ltd Participating Products and displaying advertisements (catalogues and/or instore display material) for the Promotion.
Bausch & Lomb Renu Fresh Duo Pack.
The Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of New Zealand, excluding management and employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Retailers, and agencies associated with this Promotion.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
Eligible Claimants may submit a maximum of one (1) claim across the Promotion Period.
$10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card via unique voucher code.
There are 2,000 Rewards available for claim. Total value of all Rewards available for claim is $20,000 NZD. Rewards will be awarded on a first valid claim basis.
(a) during the Promotion Period, purchase* a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”);
(b) collect and retain a copy of the purchase receipt from the Qualifying Purchase;
(c) visit https://www.radiant-health.nz/promotions using a compatible browser, and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
I. any requested information about the Participating Product and Qualifying Purchase (including place of purchase, purchase location and purchase date);
II. uploading a copy of the Purchase Receipt from the Qualifying Purchase (“Qualifying Purchase Receipt”) in an accepted file size/format;
III. any requested personal information (including first name, last name, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, suburb, state and postcode);
IV. indicate acceptance of these Terms and Conditions; and
V. participate in a seven (7) question customer survey.
*“Purchase” means to make payment in full for a Participating Product during the Promotion Period from a Participating Retailer (in-store or online). This Promotion is based on available stock only.
(d) If the claim is deemed valid (allow three (3) business days for Validation), the Eligible Claimant will receive notification of approval via email. The $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card will be delivered via email upon confirmation of the claim being approved.
(e) If the claim is deemed invalid (allow three (3) business days for Validation), the Eligible Claimant will receive notification of decline via email, with the reason for decline and the opportunity to supply additional information to support their claim (if applicable) within seven (7) days.
The following documentation must form part of a valid online claim:
- Qualifying Purchase Receipt: the Qualifying Purchase receipt must clearly specify:
- the Participating Product purchased;
- the price of the Participating Product purchased;
- the Participating Retailer of purchase;
- the purchase date;
- the receipt number; and
- that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full.
If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information, or is illegible or indecipherable, it will render the claim invalid.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required to verify the identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion, compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or that the Qualifying Purchase receipt corresponds to the claim submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the claim/s submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid.
The $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
1. Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
3. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in NZD/RRP/including GST.
6. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
7. Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses, phone numbers and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
8. All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions, even if the Promoter learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card to the ineligible person. Return payment to the value of the $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card may be required if this occurs.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their $$10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
10. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
11. The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or that Participating Retailers will be open at all times during the Promotion Period.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant. $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card’s will not be re‐issued if a claimant uses and then refunds/returns an order.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion or the $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card provider’s website, or associated with redeeming a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card are the claimant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with this Promotion;
b) submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
17. As a condition of claiming a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter and/or the $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card provider, in their absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
19. $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card’s must be taken as offered and may not be varied. $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card’s are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. If $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Reward of equal or greater value for the $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card.
a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Retailers and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
22. Claimants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
23. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding the $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card.
25. The Promoter may disclose claimants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities.
Privacy Collection Notice:
27. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
28. By participating in this Promotion, you consent to notify of any adverse events regarding Bausch & Lomb’s products that come to your attention within 1 business day of becoming aware of the adverse event. You may inform a Bausch & Lomb representative by calling 0800 658 386. You consent to returning the product to Bausch & Lomb if you have an adverse event complaint.
30. What personal information the Promoter collects: for this Promotion, the Promoter will collect personal details such as first name, last name, date of birth, email address, residential address and mobile number of participants and this information will be collected directly from participants. Participant’s personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database maintained by the designated agency. The Promoter will collect and maintain the Participant’s personal information for the implementation of this Promotion.
31. Purposes for which the Promoter collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information: the Promoter collects personal information about participants in order to run the Promotion and to send Gifts and to provide information about the products and services individuals have requested offered by the Promoter and its partners. If the participant does not provide the required personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the participant’s entry. All personal information provided by the participant will be anonymized by 11:59pm NZST 9th March 2022.
32. Who does the Promoter disclose personal information to: the Promoter may share personal information with service providers who assist the Promoter in conducting the Promotion. This means individuals and organisations such as mail houses and IT service providers, website hosts and back‐up service providers, will sometimes have access to personal information held by the Promoter and may use it on behalf of the Promoter.
33. Disclosure of personal information outside New Zealand: the Promoter may disclose information about participants where it is required or authorised by law.
©2022 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. ®TM denote trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated and its affiliates. Other product names/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. Bausch & Lomb (New Zealand) Ltd c/‐ Bell Gully Auckland, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland 1140, New Zealand. Marketed by Radiant Health Ltd. 0508 RADIANT.